To reveal the connection of our congregation and community to God’s presence in the natural world, by fostering a culture of environmental reflection, engagement and stewardship
- Special Pinelands Plant Course – Fundamentals. Thursday 5/31-8/2 at 8PM. Pinelands Preservation Alliance.
- NJ Farmers Against Hunger volunteer gleaning. 6/9 9-11AM. Specca Farms.
- STEM Potluck Picnic and Nature Photo Contest.6/24 4PM.
- Take the Plastic-Free July Pledge
- Caring for Creation
- Jeresy Renews “Coffe Talk” at SMLC TBD.
Eco Tip of the Month
Worldwide meat production releases more greenhouse gas emissions than the entire transportation sector combined (Source: UN Environment Program). Start small by eliminating meat one day per week, or challenge yourself by taking a week-long vegetarian pledge.