A food ministry which provides a cold lunch, once per month to the patrons of Cathedral Kitchen in Camden. We put together lunch on every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 pm. Please email Bill L. for more information.
We collect for two food pantries
Bridge of Peace Camden
Bridge of Peace Church in Camden which then provides food for the neighborhood. All food brought in during the month supports the food pantry in Camden. Please contact our Bridge of Peace Communicator, Lisa Merrill for more information, including if you’d like to help drive the food to Camden.
The Live Civilly Moorestown Ministerium Food Pantry
is a collaborative effort of congregations in Moorestown & Live Civilly housed at St. Matthew
For patrons in need of food
- Please email Connie O’Brien if you have food donations to drop off.
- Regular Hours: The 1st & 3rd Mondays each month, from 12-2pm and from 5-7pm
- Holiday hours vary – so check back on the particular weekend
- Identification is not needed, but we will ask for the town in which you live and the number you are feeding for our own purposes of tracking and planning
- The entrance is at the rear of the church with its large parking lot
For food donations & volunteering
- To schedule delivering a small quantity of food, please contact Connie.
- To schedule a delivery of large quantity of food, please contact Kahra.
- To volunteer as an adult please contact Brian.
- Youth volunteers, or to learn more about Live Civilly – please contact Kahra.
Other food pantries in Moorestown
- Bethel AME Food Pantry 512 North Church St: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 9:30 – 11am
- First Baptist Food Pantry 19 W. Main St: Tu 11am-1pm & 5:30pm-7pm, Th 11am-1pm
DURING COVID – 19: TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-11AM