July 26, 2020 — via Zoom
- Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer.
Almighty God, you have called us to labor in your vineyard, and without you we can do nothing. Grant us your gracious presence at this meeting, that what we do will build up your whole Church. Let you, Holy Spirit, govern and direct us, that we may consult together peacefully, pleasing you with all that we say and do; through Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN
- Define Voting Member & Quorum/Roll Call/Appoint tellers.
- Call Committee, Council & Treasurer Reports
Introduction of resolution.
- Time for candidate to address the congregation and the congregation to ask questions.
- Candidate is excused from the meeting.
- Discussion on resolution is entertained.
- A motion to end discussion is entertained.
- Vote on resolution.
Election process explanation
- Ask candidate to return to meeting, and share the results.
Announce the results of the election.
- Declare the candidate is elected or not elected.
If elected, declare the pastor has fourteen (14) days to accept.
- Close the meeting with prayer.