Adult Forum is held on Sundays at 9:45am in the Library
Adult Forum is being used as a tool in our Congregational strategy to maintain and strengthen the ties that bind us together and invigorate our ministry as we work through our present transition to a new pastor. This is an opportunity to relive who we have been together, re-enliven our anchor in the Lord and our situation as Sacred Community, and to plan where we are headed.
During this period, we’ve reviewed visions (events, ideas and pictures/videos) from our past and are in the process of hearing about the activities and plans of our formal ministry committees. There is a need and plenty of opportunity for you to engage: to question, discuss and suggest new approaches, and possibly sway others to your vision. Come and be part of it!
- 3/24 Praying the Psalms with children and grandchildren Led by Pastor Alexis
- 3/31 Accessibility: At once and for all! We’re ready for the Green-light! Come to hear Facilities Planning Committee’s update on the major improvements that are ready for construction.
- 4/7 Lutheran Social Ministry of New Jersey and Lutheran Crossings Guest speakers: Beth Gebhart, LSMNJ Director of Communications and John Chapman, Executive Director, Lutheran Crossings―Listen, Question and Suggest
- 4/14 Presentation with representatives from IHN and/or MEND.
- 4/21 9:30am Easter Breakfast
- 4/28 Dedication of the Children’s Pollinator Garden