The CLF ministry has been busy preparing and planning for a busy September.
Welcome Back Sunday
Sept. 8 is an especially big day.
At both services,Pastor Alexis will install the teachers/aides and bless the backpackers (each of whom who receive a small token to remind them of Jesus’ love and protection)
- Sunday School will resume with teachers, aides, parents, and children meeting in Fellowship Hall.
- Adult Forum will meet in the library.
- Youth Group (7th-12th grades) will have its first meeting 9/8, 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m with leaders: Jen Blanford and Rene Cherson.
September Adult Forum Schedule
- 9/8 Wayne Grant from Thrivent Financial will present “The Action Team in the Community.”
- 9/15 New this year, to encourage fellowship and friendship, we will have “Coffee & Conversation” every other week, starting 9/15.
- 9/22 Council President, John O’Meara, on The Call Process.
A big thank you to Lisa Merrill for being our Adult Forum Coordinator.
I’m happy to announce that at our Annual Teacher Orientation meeting, the Sunday school teachers chose to continue supporting the Young Adults in Global Mission (YAGM) and NJ Farmers Against Hunger as our Local and Global Mission Partners with the Sunday school and Adult Forum offerings.
(7th-8th grades) begins Wed. Sept. 18, 6:30pm
The CLF Ministry is currently looking for an Acolyte/Crucifier/Presentation of the Gifts Scheduler. Please see Deacon Bill or me if you can devote your time and talent.
—Melissa Feeney, chair