Please schedule an appointment time for your free 8” X 10” professional portrait; held in Shockey Lounge on Nov. 16, 17 or 18. Easy online appointments visit www.ucdir.com Mon-Fri through 11/10 and enter church code “nj152” and password “matthew”, or make appointments on Sunday at church. Families of 5 or more must schedule two appointments = 20 minutes. Sign ups will be available at church beginning Oct. 8 or use the ONLINE signup to choose best time for you.
There is no sitting fee. Each member receives one free directory & portrait. You will be offered (not obligated) to purchases a variety of prints at only $25 for one page. All forms of payment accepted with your order. Prints will be completed in time for Christmas cards and gifts. So you can dress down or dress up! You can have a theme or not. You can be sports fans. These are your portraits to enjoy!
For more details, contact Lisa Merrill or Lorraine Horton.
Our church directory will not be complete without you. Join us to celebrate faith and family with our new church family album.
- Schedule your professional photography session when you stop by the sign-up table at church or simply go online and follow the instructions below. If we don’t see your name on our list of appointments, you will receive a phone call inviting you to participate.
- Everyone who is photographed by Universal will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 portrait and a directory!
- Universal provides a complete professional portrait studio right here at our church! You’ll enjoy a variety of poses, backgrounds, portrait sizes, finish and framing options AND have the opportunity to purchase portraits to give to family and friends.
Set your appointment with Universal today!
Pictorial Directory Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up online is preferred- If you sign up online do not sign up again at church
- How do I sign up Online? Mondays thru Fridays thru 11/10 at website: www.ucdir.com church= nj152 password= matthew. any questions or to change your appointment contact Bill Lawrence, Lorraine Horton, Lisa Merrill.
- Where are photos taken? Here at St Matthew in Lounge.
- How long do the photos take? Appointments are every ten minutes. There is a few minutes to spend choosing the photo you like.
- How do I change my appointment? Contact people in question #1.
- Can I submit my own photo? Yes, if you are not available for an appointment. Submit $10 pay to St Matthew with any size photo.
- When will I receive free 8x10 photo? In December, mailed to you.
- When will I receive the directory? Early in 2018, distributed at church.
- Can I order extra photos? Yes, pay by cash, check or credit card at the time of your appointment. Photos will be sent by mail. In time for Christmas cards and gift giving.
- Will the photographer take many poses? Yes you will choose from several poses.
- Must I dress up in church clothes like suit and tie? You can if you want. But No, any clothes you choose are fine. These are your pictures. You can match or not, wear your favorite team jersey or colors. Have fun!